Massage & Bodywork magazine and Body Sense magazine have been recognized by the Western Publishing Association (WPA) and its MAGGIE awards as finalists in 11 categories.
Those categories for Massage & Bodywork include:
• Best Newsletter & Association
• Best Feature Article: “Know This Isn’t Professional”
• Best How-To Article: “Gluteal Drape”
• Best Interview or Profile: “Southern Comfort”
• Best Regularly Featured Department, Section, or Column: Pathology Perspectives
• Best News Story: “Know This Isn’t Professional”
• Best Cover: July/August
• Best Overall Publication Design: July/August
• Best Special Theme Issue: July/August
• Best Digital Edition or Tablet Version of a Print Publication: July/August
Body Sense is a finalist for Best Digital Edition or Tablet Publication: Summer.
ABMP’s sister association Associated Skin Care Professionals and its publication ASCP Skin Deep were nominated for two MAGGIEs: Best Newsletter & Associations and Best Cover Trade, both for its November/December issue.
The WPA is an association for publishing and media west of the Mississippi. Entries to the MAGGIEs are limited to print, web and digital publications, tabloids, and newsletters published west of the Mississippi River, or published for distribution only in the states west of the Mississippi River (Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming). For more information, visit www.wpa-online.org.