THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT THE ABMP CE SUMMIT!
This online conference focused on lymph and included an in-depth look at the anatomy, function, and pathologies of the lymphatic system as well as an introduction to the manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) modality and MLD techniques for the neck and face.
Learners enjoyed this rare opportunity to interact with course instructors and connect with their massage and bodywork community as they learned about lymph!
This event—including 3 hours of CE—was free for everyone in the profession.
MISSED SOME OF THE ABMP CE SUMMIT CONTENT?
WANT TO WATCH YOUR FAVORITES AGAIN?
The CE courses are now available in the ABMP Education Center!
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
- 9:45 a.m. MDT: Event Welcome with ABMP President Les Sweeney
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MDT: “Lymphatic System: An Essential Guide to an Underrated System” with Ruth Werner and Megan Belanger [1 CE] Learn more.
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. MDT: Live Q&A with Ruth Werner and Megan Belanger
- 11:25 a.m. MDT: 5-minute "Lymph Talk" excerpt, "MLD for Oncology and Fibromyalgia" with Megan Belanger [No CE]*
- 11:35 a.m. MDT: 5-minute course excerpt, "Embodied Lymph: A Movement Practice for Lymph Flow" with Ann Teachworth [No CE]**
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. MDT: “Introduction to Manual Lymphatic Drainage” with Nicola McGill [1 CE] Learn more.
- 12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. MDT: Live Q&A with Nicola McGill
- 1:10 p.m. MDT: 5-minute "Lymph Talk" excerpt, "MLD for Post-Surgical Clients" with Rebecca Sturgeon [No CE]*
- 1:15 p.m. MDT: 5-minute sponsor education, "MLD: Addressing Knee Conditions" from Academy of Lymphatic Studies [No CE]
- 1:20 p.m. MDT: 5-minute course excerpt, "Cupping and the Lymphatic System" with Paul Kohlmeier [No CE]**
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. MDT: “Manual Lymphatic Drainage: Basic Techniques for the Neck and Face” with Nicola McGill [1 CE] Learn more.
- 2:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. MDT: Live Q&A with Nicola McGill
- 2:45 pm. MDT: Community Connection: Live Recap
All times listed are for the mountain time zone. Check your time zone!
The event starts at 8:45 a.m. PDT | 9:45 a.m. MDT | 10:45 a.m. CDT | 11:45 a.m. EDT
Will replays and CE credit be available after the event?
ABMP members: Yes, the three CE courses will be added to the ABMP Education Center after the event for you to view and earn free CE credit.
Nonmembers: The three CE courses will be available for you to purchase in the ABMP Education Center after the event.
CE Credit and CE Certificates
All attendees will have the opportunity to earn CE credit for each course by passing a short online quiz. These CE credits qualify as online CE hours, not live CE hours. CE certificates will be available after the event in the ABMP Education Center.
Have a question? Please contact us!
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 800-458-2267
ABMP CE Summit Instructors
ABMP CE Summit Sponsors
Thank you to our generous partners who help make this event possible!
Check out their incredible prize giveaways!
Academy of Lymphatic Studies: Lymphedema Textbook Package | Retail Value $175
Earthlite: Vibra-Therm Sports Therapy Table | Retail Value $699
Sarga: Self-Paced Online Course | Retail Value $200
Northwest School of Animal Massage: Education Package | Retail Value $300
Precision Neuromuscular Therapy: Annual Portal Subscription | Retail Value $167
The NOW Massage: Curated Gift Bag | Retail Value $150
Universal Companies: Lymph Toolkit | Retail Value $213+