Thank You for Joining us at the 2022 ABMP CE Summit!
This online conference focused on fascia and took learners on a journey from understanding fascia—what it looks like, its role in the body, and different types—to working with it using multiple modalities and techniques.
Learners enjoyed this rare opportunity to interact with the course instructors and connect with their massage and bodywork community while they learned about fascia!
This event—including 4 hours of CE—was free for everyone in the profession!
Missed some of the ABMP CE Summit content?
Want to watch your favorites again?
The four CE courses are available in the ABMP Education Center!
Monday, March 21, 2022
- 9:00 a.m. MDT: Keynote Presentation: "Fascia Research Update" with Dr. Robert Schleip
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MDT: “Fascia Fundamentals: What Every Massage Therapist Needs to Know” with Rachelle Clauson and David Lesondak [1 CE] Learn more
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. MDT: Live Q&A with Rachelle Clauson and David Lesondak
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. MDT: “Fascial Anatomy: How Microscopic Images of Fascia Inform our Understanding” with Gil Hedley [1 CE] Learn more
- 12:30 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. MDT: "Fascia in Dysfunction" with Cathy Ryan
- 12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. MDT: Live Q&A with Gil Hedley and Cathy Ryan
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. MDT: “Fascia: Updating our Hands-On Approach” with Til Luchau and Whitney Lowe [1 CE] Learn more
- 2:15 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. MDT: Live Q&A with Til Luchau and Whitney Lowe
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. MDT: “A Combined Approach: Hands-On and Cupping Techniques for Neck Fascia” with Allison Denney and Dr. Joi Edwards [1 CE] Learn more
- 3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. MDT: Live Q&A with Allison Denney and Dr. Joi Edwards
- 4:00 pm. MDT: Community Connection: Live Recap
All times listed are for the mountain time zone. Check your time zone.
The event starts at 8:00 a.m. PDT | 9:00 a.m. MDT | 10:00 a.m. CDT | 11:00 a.m. EDT
Will replays and CE credit be available after the event?
ABMP CE Summit event registrants: Yes, the four CE courses will be added to the ABMP Education Center after the event for all ABMP CE Summit event registrants—members and nonmembers—to view and earn free CE credit.
ABMP members: The four CE courses will be added to the ABMP Education Center after the event for you to view and earn free CE credit.
Nonmembers who did not register for the event: The four CE courses will be available for you to purchase in the ABMP Education Center after the event.
CE Credit and CE Certificates
All attendees will have the opportunity to earn CE credit for each course by passing a short online quiz. These CE credits qualify as online CE hours, not live CE hours. CE certificates will be available after the event in the ABMP Education Center.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 800-458-2267
ABMP CE Summit Presenters
ABMP CE Summit Sponsors
Thank you to our generous partners who help make this event possible!
Check out their incredible prize giveaways!
Aston Kinetics: Postural Assessment Online Class | Retail Value: $295
Dr. Ida Rolf Institute: 2-Year Journal Subscription and Books | Retail Value: $200
Handspring Publishing: Book | Retail Value: $130
Massage Heights: Self-Care Product Bundle | Retail Value: $150
Northwest School of Animal Massage: Education Bundle | Retail Value: $200+
RAD Roller: Online Course and Point Release Kit | Retail Value: $294
Universal Companies: Fascia Toolkit | Retail Value: $180+