Whether you have two hours, two weeks, or two months to devote to the topic, this three-part MBLEx prep course is easily adaptable for instructors to fit into current curriculums based on your school's needs.
This curriculum is a free resource available to ABMP Premier schools. Learn how you can bring these resources to your students today!
Want a tour of this resource? Contact your liaison at email@example.com.
- Three-unit course (minimum 6 classroom hours, but adaptable up to 20 hours or more)
- PowerPoint presentations and accompanying class lecture notes
- MBLEx Prep Instructor Guide with course outlines, activity instructions, and student handouts
- MBLEx Prep Student Guide to partner with the course
- A variety of activities to engage students in deeper learning and critical thinking skills
UNIT 1: BECOMING A STELLAR STUDENT
Expose students to the skills, tools, and resources that will set them up for success from the start. Creating study plans, discovering their own hurdles, and mastering study skills are just some of the focal points for students in this unit.
UNIT 2: PASS THE MBLEX WITH FLYING COLORS
Teach students the strategies they need to ace the test on the first try. From learning the best test-taking approach to handling test anxiety to learning how to be a critical thinker, this unit is the core of the MBLEx prep course.
UNIT 3: THE FINAL ENTRYWAY
Guide students through each step of their test application and state credentialing process. Students will do the research to understand their own state requirements, and then apply for the MBLEx in class. Guidance through these final stages is critical for ultimate student success.
Learn about all of our school and student resources.