Thank you to our sponsors!
Thank you to our generous partners who help make this event possible.
Watch educational videos, learn more about our sponsors, and access ABMP School Discounts!
ABMP Special Offers and Prize Giveaways
Free AnatomyScapes online mini course: “What Is Fascia?”
One of our most popular online courses, this multimedia course helps you unravel the mystery of fascia anatomy in a fun, accessible, and visually stunning way. Packed full of our signature anatomy art, we designed this course exclusively for hands-on professionals to inform your touch and inspire your practice. $39 retail value.
ABMP School Forum attendees receive 20% off all online education and products. Use the code ABMPSCHOOLS at checkout. Go to anatomyscapes.com to experience exceptionally visual and relevant anatomy education and start your savings today!
Beauty Cast Network
Win a $100 Amazon gift card courtesy of Beauty Cast Network! Winner chosen during the ABMP School Forum.
The Art & Science of Kinesiology
Special discount offer! 50% off first year subscription. Use code schools50.
- LMT GO-PACK™ backpack filled with below items
- DURA-LUXE™ Premium Microfiber Sheet sets (2x, one of each color, crème and white)
- VIR-AVOID™ Protective Table and Face Cradle Cover set
- DURA-LUXE™ Luxury Microfiber Full Round Bolster Cover
- Retail value $163.95
- LMT GO-PACK™ - The ultimate therapist travel bag. Whether you’re on your way to your next out call, your next travel adventure, or a weekend getaway, Earthlite’s professional grade LMT Go-Pack™ is a must have. The Go-Pack supplements the limited storage space of the traditional treatment table carry cases by keeping you organized and your massage items easily accessible.
- DURA-LUXE™ Premium Microfiber Sheet Set - Made for both wellness professionals and the world’s finest resorts and spas, Earthlite’s Dura-Luxe™ premium microfiber sheet set is silky to the touch, commercially durable, and wrinkle and shrink resistant.
- VIR-AVOID™ Protective Table and Face Cradle Cover - Protect your treatment table with a disinfectable, protective barrier that is also light-weight and soft to the touch. The Earthlite Vir-Avoid™ Table Cover makes disinfecting and protecting your massage and spa treatment table quick and easy.
- DURA-LUXE™ Luxury Microfiber Full Round Bolster Cover - Made for both wellness professionals and the world’s finest resorts and spas, Earthlite’s Dura-Luxe™ premium microfiber sheet set is silky to the touch, commercially durable, and wrinkle and shrink resistant.
Courtesy of Elements Massage, win an Amazon Fire Tablet, retail value of $59.99. Our raffle prize will be announced during the ABMP School Forum.
Discounted scheduling and payment processing tool for ABMP member schools’ clinic hours:
- Get a PocketSuite team plan with unlimited team members (for your students) for only $25/month, the cost of PocketSuite’s solo plan. This is a $100/month value!
- Schools that process $25,000+ in payments per year will get their subscription for free.
- Graduates will get access to the special ABMP Edition of PocketSuite through their ABMP membership.
For information about PocketSuite for massage schools, please reach out to Ben@PocketSuite.io or your ABMP school liaison at email@example.com.
Special discount offer! Stopain Clinical Ultimate Starter Pack Starter Pack for $99 with free shipping.
Our raffle prize, which will be announced during the ABMP School Forumm consists of:
- SpiderTech Pre-Cut Elbow Kinesiology Tape ($7)
- SpiderTech Roll Kinesiology Tape x 2 ($20)
- Pureassage Starter Kit, includes holster and massage crème, lotion, oil, and gel ($58)
- Bellabaci Copper Mitt ($20), Bellabaci Body Cups ($45)
- Total retail value: $150 https://www.universalcompanies.com
ABMP Gold Sponsors
The Art & Science of Kinesiology
Dr. Joe Muscolino has been a soft-tissue-oriented chiropractic physician and manual and movement therapy educator for more than 35 years. He has created an online video streaming subscription service for massage therapy school curriculum called Anatomy Master Class (AMC) that covers muscle, bone, and joint structure and function, fundamental concepts of Kinesiology/biomechanics, visceral anatomy, as well as hands-on manual and movement therapy skill set content.
AMC is an extremely thorough curriculum involving approximately 1,500 video lessons, as well as more than 200 hours of lecture presentations along with PDF slides of the lectures (which function as a complete textbook)... and more.
All this content can be used as the anatomy/physiology and Kinesiology curriculum at your school, the palpation and stretching curriculum, and even the curriculum for body mechanics, self-care, and other skill sets as well. AMC can be used as an adjunct to your textbooks and instructor; it can replace your textbook, or potentially replace your textbook and instructor. A test bank and curriculum guide are also provided, as well as six hours of mentoring with Dr. Joe.
All the content is taught via critical thinking with the big picture of application to manual therapy in mind, allowing your students to understand and reason through muscle function and manual therapy skillet application, instead of memorizing it.
Dr. Joe is the author of multiple publications with Elsevier and runs numerous continuing education hands-on workshops in the US and around the world.(read less)
Founded by a massage therapist for massage therapists, the Elements Massage brand is a network of independently owned and operated studios dedicated to changing lives—including yours! The Elements Massage brand believes massage therapists deserve a supportive team, business and marketing resources, and the chance to learn as much as they want, so many Elements Massage studios offer and reimburse continuing education on an ongoing basis. It's no surprise Elements Massage therapist and client satisfaction leads the industry. From day one, the brand has kept an unmatched commitment to deliver the best therapeutic massage experiences possible for both clients and massage therapists. Elements Massage studios expects the best. So should you. If this sounds like a fit, reach out. Studios are hiring! Visit elementsmassage.com/ABMP for more information.
Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards
The Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) is a not-for-profit organization comprised of state regulatory boards and agencies that regulate the massage therapy profession. The mission of the board of directors and FSMTB is to support our member boards in their work to ensure the practice of massage therapy is provided to the public in a safe and competent manner.
Hand & Stone
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facials, and hair removal services. With over 500 locations across the US and Canada, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa services industry.
HS School Partnership Program.pdf
Massage Heights is a leading US and Canadian chain of massage and skin care retreats that are locally owned and operated by small business owners. Franchisees are passionate about sustaining a culture of care and creating work environments where people feel valued, accepted, and inspired. Massage Heights offers massage therapy and skin care in beautiful, serene environments and is committed to supporting the wellness goals of members and guests through therapeutic and healing services. Massage Heights highly respects the contributions of schools offering massage and skin care programs and is available to partner with schools to provide excellent career opportunities for estheticians and massage therapists. Please visit massageheights.com/careers to learn more.
Milady has been influencing the beauty industry ever since the founder started his own one-man barbering supply business nearly a century ago. While Milady’s beginnings may have been humble, they were also visionary—a vision that continues to guide the company today as they redefine what it means to be a beauty and wellness professional and expand the possibilities of what beauty and wellness can do for an individual, a community, and the world. Learn more at milady.com/about.
National Certificiation Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB), a nonprofit organization founded in 1992, elevates the profession nationwide by establishing and advancing the highest credentials and standards of excellence.
Squeeze was designed to revolutionize the massage experience, from our forward-thinking technology to our dedication to team member experience. We are focused on the human side of business, and our goal is to be the best employer brand for massage therapists nationwide. We work to foster an inclusive environment, where everyone can shine bright. It's so important that we've made it our company mission to be the best part of our guests’ and team members’ day. One of our core values is to be Curious & Confident, and we prioritize ongoing learning with in-house education, CE stipends, and local partnerships with schools and education providers.
Upledger Institute International
Upledger Institute International is a health-care resource center known worldwide for its extensive education programs, research, advanced treatment options, and products. Dr. John E. Upledger, the developer of CranioSacral Therapy (CST), had a vision and a passion to make sure that CST would always be available to anyone who could benefit from this gentle therapy. To fulfill his legacy, Upledger Institute International continues to educate manual therapists and offers classes in more than 122 countries—and now has more than 132,000 alumni to date. To register and for detailed information regarding in-person and virtual classes, call 800-233-5880 or visit upledger.com.
Universal Companies is one of the best partners a massage professional can have. With 40 years of experience to draw from, the company’s industry experts and licensed pros are committed to being your strongest support. For your students who are transitioning from novice to professional, Universal Companies is here to help you make their progress smooth and enjoyable. As a school, you'll get discounts, preassembled kits, and advanced education—all in one convenient place. Pros (like you) have voted Universal Companies the Favorite Distributor of the Year for the past 18 years straight, proving the company’s commitment not only to businesses but to the individual practitioner as well.
Visit universalcompanies.com for products, education, CEU training, protocols, and marketing support.
Founded in 1973, Earthlite has been the pre-eminent sustainable manufacturer of health and wellness equipment. With its FDA registered facility in Vista, CA, Earthlite manufactures allied health equipment and supplies to a large array of medical, wellness, and spa facilities and practitioners.
We at Earthlite are proud to be the World's #1 Brand in Massage! We strive daily to serve our customers in a positive, friendly, and refreshing manner. We continually search for ways to make our products better, at the lowest possible price, while maintaining our environmental policies.
ABMP Silver Sponsors
As a therapist, you want more than labeled charts of muscles, nerves, and bones. You crave anatomy education that informs your touch. You want the know-how for working with the “stuff” in between. You want the whole story. Created by massage therapists, authors, and educators, Rachelle Clauson and Nicole Trombley, AnatomyScapes provides online and in-person anatomy education to inspire your hands-on practice.
- Come to DissectionLab Workshops in sunny San Diego, California, where you’ll learn how tissues feel, what they look like, how they move, and how they relate to their surroundings.
- Explore anatomy in small portions with the AnatomyLovers eBox subscription and online mini courses.
- Join the conversation in monthly AnatomyLounge Zoom webinars.
- Get inspired with the AnatomyArt Gallery.
Color Up CBD
Rooted in science. Created with intention. Made with love.
Created to balance the mind, body, and spirit, Color Up’s award-winning CBD products are formulated with the finest botanical extracts, plant oils, and clinically proven active ingredients. Color Up intends to cultivate balance, harmony, and ease by evoking the power of self-healing for each of our customers. Due to the company’s commitment to creating clean, natural, and pure products, the Pro and Life lines have been approved to use on oncology patients and those with compromised immune systems. Color Up puts products into service by integrating Eastern and Western therapeutic bodywork, massage, esthetics, yoga, art therapy, nutrition, breathwork, personal training, reiki, and meditation into their list of offerings.
Beauty Cast Network
“Where Talent Meets Opportunity”
Beauty Cast was founded in 2013. Since then, it has seen an explosion of technology and a pandemic that changed everything. Today, there are open positions everywhere in the beauty and wellness industries. Fresh, young talent is everywhere, but those talent resources are not being connected with open career opportunities. In 2022, Beauty Cast Network’s team began a remodel and repositioning and has launched a new platform that will present students to employers and let students know of employers seeking talent. It’s called the Lead Generation Opportunity Network. Employers want talent and students want opportunities. There’s more: Throughout a student’s school journey to a diploma and licensure, they will receive a wealth of information from Beauty Cast Network designed to prepare them for success and lead them to that best first career opportunity after school. Beauty Cast Network’s program for schools and students is offered at no cost. Here’s what the Beauty Cast Employment Advantage student program offers:
- A lead generation platform exclusively for beauty and wellness school students that directly connects them to current career opportunities in the beauty, barber, and wellness industries.
- A way to connect students with industry employers that are looking for non-licensed employees who want to work part-time and get more experience in the industry. For your school, it may also count as a placement.
- Weekly, short video tips to help your students “Keep Their Eyes on the Prize.” Every Monday morning, they will receive “The Beauty Cast Minute.”
- An every other Wednesday e-newsletter, The Beauty Cast Mentor, and an annual digital career closeup guide with content and videos to help students prepare for their career search.
- A monthly digital playbook for your educators and administrators that provides tools and engagement activities reinforcing career readiness.
- Live events for students in major markets where they can gather, network, and explore career opportunities and ways to increase their earning potential.
- Quarterly, 90-minute fun and engaging virtual career fairs that can be live streamed or viewed on-demand.
- 30-minute webinars on preparing for students’ best first career opportunity. These will be recorded and available for your educators to play on demand.
PocketSuite makes it easier to run a business. Their suite of tools, including online scheduling, payment processing, client communication, and more, are proven to help service providers grow their income while spending less time on administrative tasks. Professionals who sign up for PocketSuite see a 30% growth in their earnings on average by integrating several key business tools into one app.
ABMP members get access to the ABMP Edition of PocketSuite included with their membership. This includes access to the ABMP Basic subscription, a special free plan not available to the general public, and forms, contracts, services, and other offerings curated by ABMP for massage therapists. Learn more at https://pocketsuite.io/, or download the app for free on the App and Google Play stores!
Stopain Clinical’s parent company, Troy Healthcare, specializes in the formulation and production of solutions for hands-on health care and wellness professionals. Brands include Stopain Clinical Topical, Stopain Clinical Migraine & Headache, and Conquer Disinfectant Cleaner. Stopain Clinical Topical Pain Relief features 10 percent menthol, MSM, glucosamine, eucalyptus oil, and peppermint oil. The innovative formula includes penetration enhancers and pharmaceutical-grade conditioners designed to provide a smooth glide and leave the skin feeling moisturized and non-greasy.