The United States Government Accountability Office (GAO) is seeking nominations for the Board of Governors of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI).
The GAO is accepting nominations in the following categories:
- A surgeon
- A state-licensed integrative health care practitioner
- A representative of patients and health care consumers
- A representative of device manufacturers or developers
- A representative of pharmaceutical manufacturers or developers
- A representative of private payers who represents health insurance issuers.
Nominations should be sent to the email address listed below. Acknowledgement of submissions will be provided within a week of submission.
Letters of nomination and resumes should be submitted no later than May 10, 2022, to ensure adequate opportunity for review and consideration of nominees prior to appointment
Submit letters of nomination and resumes to PCORI@gao.gov. Include "PCORI Nomination" in the subject line of the email.
For more information, contact Ray Sendejas at 202-512-7113 or SendejasR@gao.gov if you do not receive an acknowledgement or need additional information. For general information, contact GAO’s Office of Public Affairs at 202-512-4800.