On Monday in New York, Massage & Bodywork magazine won a Folio Eddie award for Best B-to-B Digital Edition Replica for its July/August 2016 issue.
Massage & Bodywork and its sister publication ASCP Skin Deep magazine (published by Associated Skin Care Professionals) also won Honorable Mentions in the following categories:
• Association, full issue, Massage & Bodywork (May/June 2016)
• Association, single article, Massage & Bodywork (September/October 2015)
• Association, overall design, ASCP Skin Deep
• Association, overall design, Massage & Bodywork
• Association, redesign, ASCP Skin Deep (January/February 2016)
These finalist nominations mark more than 90 magazine finalist nominations for Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals and Associated Skin Care Professionals publications. The two associations together have now garnered 28 national magazine awards.
The Folio Eddies & Ozzies awards are the most prestigious awards for magazine media in the United States.