The International SPA Association (ISPA) will honor twelve members with an ISPA Innovate Award onstage during a General Session at the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo. Established to recognize those companies who have launched innovative solutions and products over the past year, the ISPA Innovate Awards celebrate members who have demonstrated creativity and commitment in the face of an ever-changing market.
“As a spa industry, we are very fortunate to have leaders that are constantly looking for new, innovative ways to grow our industry,” says ISPA President Lynne McNees. “We are excited to recognize this year’s ISPA Innovate Award winners as their forward-thinking ideas continue to inspire others.”
ISPA members determined the winners by voting for their favorite among a lengthy list of 80 Innovate Award applications. The organization that received the most votes will be awarded ISPA’s Innovation of the Year Award, announced at the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo.
The ISPA Innovate Award recipients and categories are highlighted below with a brief overview of the winning submission.
Leadership & Philanthropy
- Conscious Coconut: Organic coconut oil packaged by developmentally challenged adults that also feeds a meal to a child with every purchase.
- Hilton Worldwide: Hilton Worldwide School of Wellness Spa Manager Onboarding Program, designed to propel, retain and attract new professionals to the spa industry.
- Saltability: $340,000 raised for Alzheimer’s care/support/research through event leadership at the 2018 Walk to End Alzheimer’s in Boca Raton, Fl.
Experiences & Treatments
- Knesko Skin: Rose Quartz Chakra Facial featuring Knesko Natural Collagen Hydrogel Mask.
- The Edgewater Spa: Brew-inspired spa treatments to complement their urban resort’s Brewgrass Concert Series.
- The Spa at Cliff House: Adapting seasonal spa treatments to align with shifts in nature.
Technology & Equipment
- Hyperice Inc: Recovery and movement enhancement technology to optimize health and wellness of service providers as a way to extend their careers and combat industry burnout.
- Living Earth Crafts: Global Customer Service Phone App for product registration and service, making trouble shooting and obtaining warranty service easier.
- Technogym: Stationary bike simulating the thrill and challenge of outdoor cycling.
- Circadia by Dr. Pugliese: Circadia’s Innovate skin science meets Hydrafacial’s patented vortex technology.
- Eminence Organic Skin Care: Organic products proven to dramatically reduce acne in 28 days.
- Noel Asmar Group Inc.: Athleisure uniforms that uses recycled fabric made from repurposed plastic bottles.
You can learn more about the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo by visiting www.attendispa.com.