The Green Spa Network (GSN) announced the winners of its 5th Annual Sustainability Awards on September 26 in Tabernash, Colorado.
The GSN Sustainability Awards honor people and companies that have invested in pursuing progress toward a sustainable future and achieved outstanding accomplishments through their leadership, innovation, and dedication. The 2016 recipients include:
• GSN Visionary Award: Robert Redford
• Culinary Excellence: Meadowood Napa Valley
• Green Building Award: The Allison Inn & Spa
• Sustainable Skin Care Award: Shankara
• Sustainable Spa Award, Day Spa: Naturopathica Chelsea
• Sustainable Spa Award, Multi-Location Spa: Natural Body Spa and Shop
• Sustainable Spa Award, Resort/Destination Spa: Spa at Mohonk Mountain House
• Sustainable Retailer Award: Pharmaca
About the Green Spa Network
GSN is a not-for-profit trade association dedicated to promoting sustainability in, and through, the spa and wellness industry. Their mission is to promote the vital connections between personal well-being, economic sustainability, and the health of our planet. For more information, visit www.greenspanetwork.org.