During the 16th annual meeting of the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) on October 8, 2021, elections were held for three positions on the FSMTB Board of Directors and three positions on the 2022 Nominating Committee.
The following members were elected to serve a three-year term on the board of directors:
- Craig Knowles, chair of the Georgia Board of Massage Therapy
- Victoria Drago, of the Florida Board of Massage Therapy
- Foad Araiinejad, chair of the Alabama Board of Massage Therapy
The following members were elected to serve a one-year term on the 2022 Nominating Committee:
- Carla Hedtke, Wisconsin Massage Therapy and Bodywork Therapy Affiliated Credentialing Board
- Kimberly Hodge, Tennessee Massage Licensure Board
- Megan Maxey, Washington State Board of Massage
Officers were elected at the Board of Directors meeting following the 2021 FSMTB Annual Meeting. Craig Knowles, Georgia Board of Massage Therapy, was elected to serve as president; Charlene Russell, Mississippi, was elected to serve as vice president; and Sandy Anderson, Nevada State Board of Massage Therapy was elected to serve as treasurer.
FSMTB extends a sincere thanks to Dianne Layden, former public member of the North Carolina Board of Massage & Bodywork Therapy, who completed a three-year term of service on the FSMTB Board of Directors.
For more information on FSMTB, visit their website.