Massage therapists and bodyworkers are invited to attend a free online course that will prepare practitioners to perform on-site medical massage at corporate offices.
The webinar will be broadcast live October 5 at 11:00 a.m. PT. Register to view the webinar here.
About the instructor:
Boris Prilutsky is an NCBTMB-approved continuing education provider and Massage Hall of Fame inductee. He has been practicing medical and sports massage for more than 40 years.
In addition to medical chair massage, the program includes:
- The importance of lower extremity massage for sustainable stress management
- The protocol for tension headaches
- Carpal tunnel syndrome prevention programs
- Traditional Chinese medicine methodology for full-body massage using silk
- A neck exercise program to sustain post-massage muscular resting tone
The course is composed mainly of continuous hands-on demonstration, step-by-step massage techniques clearly explained, and theoretical explanations for the techniques shown.
For more information on Boris Prilutsky or medical massage, visit http://medicalmassage-edu.com.