The International Association of Structural Integrators (IASI) is looking for structural integration professionals to submit stimulating presentation ideas through their 2020 Symposium Request for Proposals.
If you have lessons and skills to share, best practices to lead, common challenges, and insights for your fellow professionals to discuss, make sure to submit your proposal by March 25, 2019.
IASI is looking for submissions that:
- Deliver great ideas, challenge norms, and lead the way in our profession
- Use different teaching formats like discussion, lecture, movement, demonstration, and more
- Will speak to varying experience levels
Benefits of being a speaker:
- Discounted Symposium registration for 75-minute breakout presenters
- Complimentary 2-day Symposium registration for 3-hour workshop presenters
- A modest honorarium plus complimentary 2-day Symposium registration for keynote speakers