Massage & Bodywork magazine and Body Sense magazine, along with their sister publication ASCP Skin Deep magazine, are finalists in the following 12 categories for the Western Publishing Association’s MAGGIE awards to be held April 28 in Los Angeles.
ASCP Skin Deep, January/February
Massage & Bodywork, May/June
• Best Feature Article (Circulation over 50,000)/Trade
Massage & Bodywork, "Razor’s Edge," May/June
• Best How-To Article/Trade & Consumer
Massage & Bodywork, "The Unusual Suspects," November/December
• Best Interview or Profile/Trade
Massage & Bodywork, "A Conversation with John Barnes," September/October
• Best Editorial Layout/Trade
ASCP Skin Deep, "Perfect Palette," November/December
• Best Cover/Trade
ASCP Skin Deep, November/December
• Best Overall Publication Design/Trade
Massage & Bodywork, November/December
• Special Theme Issue/Trade
Massage & Bodywork, September/October
• Most Improved Publication/Trade & Consumer
ASCP Skin Deep
• Best Digital Edition or Tablet Version of a Print Publication/Trade & Consumer
Massage & Bodywork, July/August
• Best Digital Edition or Tablet Publication/Trade & Consumer
Body Sense, Autumn
• Best Digital Edition or Tablet Cover/Trade & Consumer
Body Sense, Autumn
To learn more about Massage & Bodywork magazine, visit www.massageandbodyworkdigital.com.
To learn more about Body Sense magazine, visit www.bodysensemagazinedigital.com.
To learn more about ASCP Skin Deep magazine, visit www.ascpskindeepdigital.com.
The Western Publishing Association is a nonprofit business association dedicated to the advancement of the media publishing industry in the Western United States. With more than 66 years of experience, the Western Publishing Association offers a variety of services and benefits to its members. Their primary mission, to provide continuing education to the media publishing industry, is accomplished through seminars, publishing conferences, publishing roundtables, and partnering with other groups and associations to offer online audio and video conferences.