Performance Health and Massage Envy will award eight $1,000 grants to massage therapy students in 2018 through the Successful Hands Grant Program. Each winner’s school will also receive a $500 grant and a $500 product package.
To apply for the grant, students must answer the question, “What is your motivation for becoming a massage therapist?” The deadline for applications is October 15, 2018. They may be submitted online at www.successfulhandsgrants.com. Winners will be notified by December 15, 2018.
“Performance Health is excited to again partner with Massage Envy on this very special program that supports the massage therapy profession. Providing an opportunity to help establish and further the careers of another group of talented and dedicated massage therapy students is an honor and a privilege,” says Craig Hall, director sales and marketing, massage and spa, Performance Health. “We can’t wait to read all the great stories from the applicants and learn about their passion for the healing power of massage.”
The winners of the 2017 Successful Hands Grant Program are:
- Desserin Custodio, National Holistic Institute, Studio City, CA
- Paul Howey, Cortiva Institute, Scottsdale, AZ
- Annemarie Juntunen, Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy, Pittsburgh, PA
- Bailey Mathews, National Holistic Institute, Sacramento, CA
- Joanne Nastri, Inland Massage Institute, Spokane, WA
- Cynthia Nelson, Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN
- Tresca Pennington, School of Massage at Kneaded Energy, Greensboro, NC
- Annie Seward, Central Florida School of Massage Therapy, Winter Park, FL
To apply for the grant, click here.
For more information about Massage Envy, click here.
For more information about Performance Health, click here.