The newly elected board members are:
• Scott Duncan, president and partner, Spa Gregorie’s
• Patrick Huey, corporate spa director, Sandals Resorts International
• Joshua Luckow, executive director of health & healing, Canyon Ranch Health Resorts
• Robert Vance, managing director, Well & Being Spa at The Fairmont Princess
The reelected incumbent directors are:
• Noel Asmar, president and chief executive officer, Noel Asmar Group, Inc
• Blake Feeney, vice president of business development, Chaleur Beauty
Each person was selected from an impressive pool of candidates following an extensive nomination and interview process.
“We are grateful for the dedication of those that step up each year and apply to serve their association,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “We are overwhelmed by the volume of exceptional members that apply each year. It is always a difficult process to narrow down the candidates.”
The ISPA board of directors will be led by elected Chairman Todd Shaw, spa director at The Peaks Resort & Spa. Todd Hewitt, corporate director spa, health clubs and recreation, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, was elected to serve as vice chairman and serving as secretary/treasurer is Garrett Mersberger, director, Kohler Waters Spa & development, Kohler Co. Michael Tompkins, recruiter, Hutchinson Consulting, will serve in the immediate past chairman role.