ABMP Five-Minute Muscles
Covering the 83 muscles most often addressed by professional massage therapists over seven main muscle regions, each entry features muscle-specific technique and palpation videos from master massage therapist Clint Chandler, illustration and cadaver-dissection videos from Dr. Joe Muscolino, and actions, origins, and insertions for each muscle.
ABMP members, take 5 minutes now and see how easy it is to get muscle facts at your fingertips!
Not a member? Explore the levator scapulae in this demo version at www.abmp.com/apps/demo/five-minute-muscles.
ABMP Pocket Pathology
Developed in partnership with Ruth Werner (author of A Massage Therapist’s Guide to Pathology) and Books of Discovery, ABMP Pocket Pathology is a quick-reference program that puts key information for nearly 200 common pathologies at your fingertips.
ABMP Pocket Pathology, a quick-reference app for massage therapists and bodyworkers, is now exclusively available as part of professional ABMP memberships.
Not an ABMP member? Try a demo version of the app here, or become an ABMP member for full access.
If you’re not an ABMP member, get ABMP Five-Minute Muscles, ABMP Pocket Pathology, hundreds of hours of free CE in the ABMP Education Center, professional liability insurance, and much, much more by joining today!
How can I use the ABMP Five-Minute Muscles app?
- Review a muscle before a client session.
- Show a client the muscles you’ll work on.
- Quiz yourself, or a fellow massage therapist.
- Conduct an in-depth muscle review plan.
- Quickly refresh yourself on a muscle after client intake.
- Learn new muscle-specific techniques.
- Practice your palpation along with the videos.
How can I use the ABMP Pocket Pathology app?
- Review a client's condition after reading intake forms.
- Make best-practice decisions about whether your touch will be beneficial.
- Quick, bullet-pointed info lets you assess how to adapt your work to accommodate clients' condition.
- Gives you the confidence you need.
Hear what our members say!
“I want to say I absolutely love that you guys are sharing this. I have learned new techniques from this that I use in my practice daily. Thank you very much.” —Shelley
“I love ABMP, I love the Five-Minute Muscles and the Pathology help!” —Muscle Whisperer
“MY feedback: IT IS THE HANDIEST BEST TOOL EVER!!!!!! I really enjoy using it!” —Carrie