Green Spa Network (GSN) is hosting its first ever media forum in New York City on September 13.
The Eco-Wellness Stories Media Forum will connect green-minded spa industry retail brands with New York’s top writers and editors in the wellness and beauty space at Rockefeller Center.
Limited spots remain for this premier networking event for industry retail brands to tell their story and showcase their green initiatives to highly-curated press in a unique
Wellness and beauty brands will receive:
- one-on-one time with editors and writers covering sustainability, wellness, and beauty,
- the opportunity to gift each journalist with a product,
- a chance to meet with high-level journalists from a variety of print and online outlets as well as social media influencers, and
- a continental breakfast buffet and three-course lunch.
The press will receive:
- the opportunity to hear what’s cutting edge and new in the world of green beauty and wellness, and
- significant face-to-face time to hear your brand's story, rather than the common structure of most media events based on display booths which offer conversations merely in passing.
For more information and to register for this event, please visit www.greenspanetwork.org/eco-wellness-stories-media-forum.