Massage & Bodywork authors Whitney Lowe and Til Luchau, two of the leading educators in manual therapy, bodywork, and massage therapy, delve into considerations for hands-on work with tendinopathies and tendon issues in the newest episode of the Thinking Practitioner Podcast.
In this episode, Lowe and Luchau discuss:
- What is a tendinopathy? Examples?
- Tendinitis vs. tendinosis; tenosynovitis
- What are typical signs?
- What is known about causes?
- Inflammation or degeneration?
- Collagen, paratenon, fascicles, etc.
- Nerval arborization/sprouting
- What’s manual therapy’s role?
- Approaches, debates, consensus
- And much more...
Listen to the new episode on the Advanced-Trainings website, or wherever you get your podcasts.