Create Your Account
Eligibility Requirements for ABMP Membership
And What You'll Need to Fill Out this Application
Learn more about ABMP membership levels and pricing.
To become an ABMP member at the Certified, Professional, or Practitioner level and receive massage liability insurance, you need to:
- Be in compliance with your state's requirements.
- If you are working in multiple states, you need to meet the state requirements for all states in which you work.
- If you are in one of the few states that requires association membership/liability insurance prior to state licensing/registration, you will be able to sign up for membership prior to licensing/registration.
On the application, you will be asked to provide:
- Training information, including the name and city/state of your school or training program.
- Your state licensing/registration number, if applicable in your state.
- Payment information in full. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Click here for more FAQs on topics including insurance coverage, membership levels, additional insured endorsements, and payment.