As I mention every year, the week of Thanksgiving is easy fodder for a sporadic blogger such as yours truly. Lots in this world we’d love to change, but lots in this world I am grateful for, too. I am:
- Grateful for the love of my life.
- Happy to be alive, and in reasonably good stead.
- Proud to work for our members, and with the fantastic people with whom I do.
- Glad I get to participate in discussions that (hopefully) help advance the massage and bodywork profession.
- Blessed to spend my life with three outstanding sons, who make their father proud every day.
- Grateful for the Grateful Dead.
- Thankful for my bimonthly massage.
- So impressed by the thoughtful, engaging voices in our profession, like Allissa Haines, Laura Allen, Michael Reynolds, Emmanuel Bistas, and our own Abram Herman.
- Excited about the future of this profession, our organization, and growing old with them both.
- Getting really serious about blogging more frequently in 2012.