NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Sponsor: Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP), 25188 Genesee Trail Road, Suite 200, Golden, CO 80401.
By participating in the ABMP Student Sweepstakes, you (“entrant” or “you”) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of ABMP, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
1. Eligibility: The ABMP Student Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 or older and enrolled in a state-approved massage therapy or bodywork program in the United States as of the date of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees of ABMP, its affiliates and subsidiaries, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on January 1, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. MT and ends on December 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM MT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. How to Enter: Enter the Sweepstakes by going to www.abmp.com/students/student-life, to register for your free subscription of ABMP Student Life and complete and submit the online entry form provided. If you are already a current subscriber to ABMP Student Life, you are already entered. Your entry must include all requested information and comply with all instructions on the form, in addition to these Official Rules, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ABMP. One entry per person. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ABMP.
5. Prizes: There will be a total of 12 prizes awarded. Each winner will receive $1,000. Each prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $1,000, for total prize value of $12,000. Distribution of the prize will be coordinated among the winner, ABMP, and the winner’s massage therapy program. ABMP has final determination of how the prize will be distributed. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for and the winners will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the prize at the time of award and the ARV stated in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein are the winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether the prize is used in whole or in part.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery: Beginning on or about January 1, 2020, and on the 1st day of each month during the Sweepstakes Period thereafter, and on or about January 1, 2020, one winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted under the supervision of ABMP from among all eligible entries received from the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period through 11:59 PM MT the night before each drawing. ALL ENTRANTS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ABMP AT ANY TIME DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE AN ENTRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED AS A WINNER. Winners will be notified via their school provided with entry into the Sweepstakes within [five (5)] days following each winner selection. ABMP shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
Prizes will be mailed to each verified winner within four to six weeks after completion of verification procedure. ABMP shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason outside of its control.
The receipt by a winner of a prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION.
8. Conditions of Participation. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and their entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant’s registration in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. ABMP does not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. ABMP is not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (i) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (ii) failed communications or communications that are jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (iii) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of mail or entries, the offering or announcement of the prize or in any prize notification documents; or (iv) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (vi) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive a free subscription to ABMP Student Life, a subscription that is valid for the duration of your tenure in massage therapy or bodywork school. You can opt-out of receiving ABMP Student Life email messages at any time by contacting ABMP directly, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any ABMP Student Life email.
9. Release; Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree: (i) to release, indemnify and hold harmless ABMP from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a prize; and (ii) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarded prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrants be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or court costs.
10. License: Each winner, by acceptance of a prize, grants to ABMP the right to publicize such winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
11. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and ABMP in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate state or federal court located in Colorado.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners list or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: ABMP, attn: Student Sweepstakes, 25188 Genesee Trail Road, Suite 200, Golden, CO 80401. Only one request of either type, mailed separately, will be fulfilled. Vermont and Washington residents may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the Sweepstakes Period ends.