ABMP CE Summit 2018Professional Webinar
- May 22 - May 24, 2018
- Webinar (Free Event)
Join us for the 2018 ABMP CE Summit: Common Client Conditions!
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join some of the leaders in our profession online and gain a deeper understanding of the common client conditions you see in your practice every day. Interact with the presenters live online and learn valuable techniques you’ll be able to use in your practice immediately!
Your free event registration gives you access to all six webinars.
ABMP members, your registration includes both access to the presentations and the ability to earn CE for each presentation. Not an ABMP member and want to earn your CE hours for these presentations? Join today!
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST, “Myofascial Techniques: Sciatica, A New Look” with Til Luchau
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. EST, “The Challenge of Upper Extremity Overuse Disorders” with Whitney Lowe
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST, “Where It Is, It Isn’t: Successfully Treating Lower Back Pain” with Eric Stephenson
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. EST, “Fibromyalgia: The Invisible Disease” with Ruth Werner
Thursday, May 24, 2018
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST, “Rising Above the Opioid Crisis: Massage Therapy and Integrative Pain Management” with Diana Thompson
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. EST, “Understanding and Treating the Four Common Rotator Cuff Injuries” with Ben Benjamin (note: this presentation is 90 minutes in length)
All times listed are for the eastern time zone. Not sure what time zone you live in? Check your time zone here!
Interact With the Presenters
During each presentation, you’ll have the opportunity to submit questions to the presenter in the chat room. This is your opportunity to interact with and ask questions of your mentors!
ABMP members will have the opportunity to earn CE credit for each presentation by passing a short online quiz.
Non-members are able to view the presentations, but are not eligible to earn CE credit. Not an ABMP member? Learn more about ABMP membership.
If you have any questions, please contact us! We love hearing from our members:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 800-458-2267
Frequently Asked Questions
I won’t be able to attend all of the live workshops. Will replays and CE credit be available after the event?
ABMP members: yes, all of the webinars will be permanently added to the ABMP Education Center after the event for you to view and take an online quiz to earn CE credit at ABMP.com. You will not, however, have the opportunity to interact with the presenter during these viewings as you will during the live event.
Non-members: no, you will not have access to the webinars after the live event date.
How do I get my certificate of completion for these CE hours?
ABMP members: your CE Certificates of Completion will be available in your ABMP CE Manager account after the event closes and as soon as the data syncs. You will receive an email when your certificate is available.
Non-members: you will not have the opportunity to earn CE credit or receive a certificate of completion.
Do I have to register for each webinar individually?
No! Your free event registration gives you access to all six webinars.