With many schools having been forced into distance learning and states implementing new regulations, ABMP has created enhanced distance-learning resources for our free ABMP Student Life network, made these available to all ABMP School Members, and is providing free access options for those schools who aren't yet members.
All of the links below are accessible to ABMP School Members at www.abmp.com/members/school-home/distance-learning-resources. If you are not an ABMP School Member but would like temporary access to review the resources, or you are an ABMP School Member and need assistance, contact your ABMP School Liaison at email@example.com to set up your school access, schedule an online tour of the new resources, or share other ways the ABMP Education team can help you at this time.
ABMP Distance-Learning Resources
- ABMP Student Life: School Members can log in to their school account to explore a selection of ABMP Student Life online activities and fillable forms at www.abmp.com/members/school-home/distance-learning-resources/student-life-distance-learning-activities. In addition, new webinars from the ABMP Education Center are now available for a limited time for all students via our free ABMP Student Life network. Educators can access the overview of courses at www.abmp.com/members/school-home/distance-learning-resources/free-webinars-online-learning.
- ABMP Exam Coach: ABMP Exam Coach Teacher Guide activities have been adapted to include options for online learning environments at www.abmp.com/members/school-home/distance-learning-resources/abmp-exam-coach-activities-online-learning.
- ABMP Five-Minute Muscles: This dynamic muscle review app puts actions, origins, insertions, and muscle-specific videos at your students' fingertips as part of our ABMP Exam Coach Plus package at www.abmp.com/members/school-home/distance-learning-resources/abmp-five-minute-muscles-activities-online-learning.
Other Helpful Distance-Learning Resources
- “Preventing Disease Transmission in a Massage Practice” free guide from Anne Williams and Massage Mastery online: https://massagemastery.online/buy-preventing-disease-transmission-textbook/
- "Moving your Course Content Online During COVID-19" webinar with Ruth Werner and Whitney Lowe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLjR502HsAQ
- "Resources for Moving Your Courses Online" web page from Whitney Lowe and the Academy of Clinical Massage: https://www.academyofclinicalmassage.com/covid19/
- "Ideas and Strategies for Massage Education: COVID-19" from the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education: https://www.afmte.org/free-webinar-ideas-and-strategies-for-massage-education-covid-19/