Webinar: Expand Your Practice: Strategies for Growth
This course has closed captioning. Click "cc" on the video player to view.
Thinking of expanding your practice but don’t know where to start? Diane Matkowski, The Massage Mentor, shares insights and advice she gained from building a private practice into an award-wining massage clinic. Topics include making the decision to expand, how to be an effective manager, choosing an office space, hiring staff, and employee retention.
Back to course list
- The Freedom Massage growth story
- Making the decision to grow
- Physical space
- Hiring staff
- Employees versus independent contractors
- Employee retention
- Business research
Having viewed this online massage therapy CE course, participants will be able to:
- List the questions to ask before making the decision to expand their business.
- Identify the traits of a successful manager.
- List the pros and cons of renting versus buying an office space.
- Describe an interview process to hire staff.
- List the pros and cons of hiring employees versus independent contractors.
- Describe an onboarding and orientation process.
- Identify at least two ways to increase employee retention.
Topics and Techniques
This online massage therapy CE course is available to you on demand to access, learn, and earn CE whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you!
Visit the ABMP Education Center FAQ page for a full list of resources.
Is this massage therapy CE course approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) for CE credit?
Yes! All of the courses are approved under ABMP’s NCBTMB Approved Provider account (451086-09).
How do I earn a CE certificate for this video-based course?
After you complete the webinar video, a quiz will appear on the page. Earn a CE certificate by scoring 70% or higher on the course quiz.
Can I earn a CE certificate for this course more than once?
Learners can earn one CE certificate for each course.
How do I access my CE certificates?
CE certificates are available on your “My CE Transcripts” page and on the course page. Visit your “My CE Transcript” page by clicking “My CE” on the navigation bar at the top of your screen.
"Diane's presentation was very professional and respectful. I appreciate her clear and concise instruction and information. Thank you!"
"This course is very well put together and has lots of great information."
"This was a 24-karat course! So informative and it provided me with a new vision towards my business!"